CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

TAZ

Here it is...

This is the picture Dave and Mike created this year at the chalk art.



I think these guys are incredible (Of course I am a little biased since I think Dave is the most wonderful man out there).

Here are some more shots while they are working hard at creating the picture.


I am sad the colors do not show up in the picture as vibrant as they do in real life. The other drawings down the street are also amazing. If you have not had the chance to go you should next year. They have lots of fun things for the kids to do as well as all the art.

Good times!!!

3 comments:

Jeninator said...

Oh my goodness! That is TOTALLY amazing! I didn't know Dave did that. Sweet!!!

M.E. said...

That is amazing!! What a fun thing to be a part of!

Julie and Eric said...

Dave! You were holding out on us! I knew you were always talented, but in art! WOW! You are amazing!