CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hair today, gone tommorow

Colton was in desperate need of a haircut. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Well I think the rest of the family was tired of listening to me complain about it but doing nothing. So my wonderful sister-in-law came down last Saturday and offered her hair clipper and expertise. She trimmed his hair quite nicely and he looks so cute. Although, the hair cut really makes him look like a toddler and not a cute little baby boy any more. Sad!! My little boy is growing up. Now if I could just get him to talk.

Before




After

(I will try and get a better after picture)

3 comments:

Jen said...

It had to be done and it still looks cute

Dan and Michelle said...

Hi Lexanne! I just saw that you're having a girl, congrats! I just can't bring myself to cut Jake's hair. I'm glad to see you survived it. I may cut it...someday.

Jenni said...

Haircuts are killer. But he sure looks handsome!