CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Halloween pictures

This is really late I know. I promised i would put these up, so here you go.
Colton absolutly loves Phineas and Ferb on Disney channel. One of the characters, Perry the Platypus, is a secret agent who fights the evil scientist Dr Doofenshmirtz. Colton wanted to be Perry for Halloween so Grandma Susan made him the outfit. I thought it was awesome!
Here is a picture of Perry for your reference.
Here are the best pictures of Coltons costume. He is not a fan of the camera, so sorry these are not that great.


I thought the costume turned out perfect!!
What was funny is all the kids knowing who he was supposed to be but none of the adults had any idea who he was dressed as.


1 comments:

Laura said...

ok that is the cutest costume ever!! so crafty you! You've got skills Lexanne ;) And YES!! I want to come over when you make the mac 'n cheese!! just tell me what day, time, place (address)!!