CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Surprise

Ok, It has been a very long time since I have posted anything. But I have a really good excuse. Lets just say I have been sick, sick, sick!!! All due to a little surprise our family will be expecting in October.

Yes, I am pregnant. Surprise!!! Believe me it was for us. After 8 years of doctors, needles, tears we were able to have Colton. What a blessing! We really thought that was it for us because we were not going to go through 8 more years of doctors, needles, tears in the small hope we could get pregnant again. We are very happy with the little bundle of energy we now have. Well somehow Colton must have kicked something into place while he was there, because without any outside help I am pregnant. I mean Dave and I were not even thinking about trying. This really did come out of the blue.

I did not believe it. I took about 6 pregnancy test before I would even call the doctor because I thought for sure they were wrong. Even after the first ultrasound at 6 weeks I was still skeptical. But at my last appointment at 10 weeks I had another ultrasound and there the baby was again. Little heartbeat and all. Wow. What a wonderful experience. I really am pregnant. I am almost 12 weeks and loving every minute of it.

I am also very sick. This baby is kicking my trash. But I couldn't be happier. I can be sick for a wonderful blessing like this.

Hopefully I will be able to post more often soon. This morning, noon and night sickness should end soon ( I hope).


8 comments:

Jen said...

It's about time you came out of the pregnancy closest. Congrats again!

Dan and Michelle said...

Yeah, that is fabulous news. Congrats.

Jenni said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking yesterday that it feels like forever since I've seen you. Guess I know why now. So happy for you!

Tarah Peacock said...

That is crazy, I had a feeling you were pregnant when I saw you at church yesterday. I was sensing it. Maybe because I know how you feel with your "morning" sickness. I hope it gets better soon. I am so happy for you congrats! Hopefully you can start feeling better and update us along the way.

Laurel Nelson said...

OH WOW!!!! How awesome! I know how hard it was before for you to have a kid, I sure hope this one goes well. I think the fact that you are now at 12 weeks and still going strong is definitely a good sign! That's so great!!!

Boyers said...

I was wondering when you would post!! i am so excited for you two!! well three i guess! CONGRATS!

Cin's Fam said...

I can't even begin to say how happy we are for you guys! You guys are two of the most wonderful people we have ever met! Hooray for you guys!!! Love you tons!! :)

Laura said...

:) I can't tell you how much this made me smile & happy for you! What a great surprise